Irinjalakuda Koodalmanikyam temple – a prominent temple dedicated to Bharatha, the thrid brother of Sri Rama. Clicke here and read more about the Koodalmanikyam temple.
Wishing you and your family Eid Mubarak.
With my sincere personal regards,
p.s: Happy to see my click of Sheikh Zayed mosque being used for Eid greetings.
Ganesan K Ganesan & Dhanushya – Melodious father daughter duo
During my recent visit, I got to listen to the father-daughter duo at a private function. Amazingly talented, combined they take us to the yesteryears melodious musical numbers. I sincerely wish them good luck in their musical journey ahead, a unique, as the father and daughter sing with pleasing voice the songs which you always wish to hear again again the songs of yesteryears as well as contemporary ones.. Good luck and god bless.
My best wishes to Sr Ganesan K Ganesan and his daughter Dhanushya
Eid Al Adha was celebrated this year at Bangalore. In the evening, walked around a village fair. It was interesting to see the fun and fanfare associated.
Wish everyone a blessed year ahead.
Back to School!
Let our priority be on imparting Road Safety Values to children & parents.
Let order and peace prevail on our roads.
Let our children learn the value of discipline in their day-to-day life.
The Hindu newspaper carries a beautiful column every day except Sunday. It was a must read for me during my younger days. Follow it whenever possible as it is good to read it and pass it on to the young generation the values of life. Have a great day/great weekend.
Stillwater Aquarium designs offers one of a kind service in setting up Indoor Aquaponics and Nature Aquariums.
Indoor Aquaponics can provide round the year pure organic vegetables for small family, and can be setup at very reasonable cost. This also bring in many health benefits as well as education for children and adults to make your own food without chemicals and pesticide
Let this weekend visit be to Stillwater Aquarium
For details, contact: Godfrey Antony Phone +971507926791
or Basil James Phone +971555942487
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, will expand its services to Italy with a new daily flight to Venice’s Marco Polo Airport. The new service will begin operations from 30th October, 2016 and be served by an Airbus A319, offering 16 seats in Business and 90 in Economy. Together with Alitalia, its code-share and equity partner, Etihad Airways will offer 35 weekly flights in and out of Italy, including double daily services to Rome and Milan.
One of the most beautiful travel locations to plan your weekend/long holidays made easier by this new route.
You will agree with me as you see some of my clicks taken during my visit.
President Pranab Mukherjee addressed the nation on the eve of our 70th Independence Day. Here are some of the top quotes from his address:
- May our studies be brilliant; may there be no hostility amongst us; may there be Peace Peace Peace.
- We are in the process of forging new relationships based on shared values and mutual benefit with all countries.
- India’s focus in foreign policy will remain on peaceful co-existence & harnessing tech & resources for eco development.
- I respectfully bow to the heroes of independence struggle who fought & sacrificed their lives to win freedom.
- India will grow, only when all of India grows; the excluded ones have to be included in the development process.
- It is much more important to look to the future; it is time to join hands to cooperate, innovate and advance.
- We often celebrate the achievements of our ancient past but it would be wrong to rest on our laurels.
- We should promote scientific temper by questioning our beliefs which aren’t compatible with scientific way of thinking.
- Passage of GST bill is reason enough to celebrate our democratic maturity.
- World has witnessed a spate of terror activities having their roots in radicalization of people on basis of religion. These forces pose a danger to entire comity of nations; world will have to fight them unconditionally & in one voice.
- Attacks on weaker sections that militate against our national ethos are aberrations that need to be dealt with firmly.
- Disruptions, obstructionism & unmindful pursuit of divisive political agenda lead to institutional travesty
- We cannot call ourselves a civilized society if we fail in providing safety and security to our women and children.
- We must take destiny in our own hands to build the India of our dreams.
- As we build an India of smart cities, towns & villages, we must ensure they are humane, hi-tech and happy places.
Credits to text: Times of India / Photo © Ramesh Menon, Abu Dhabi