– At level 110, Bur Dubai became the tallest structure in the Middle East and Europe in March 2007.
– At level 120, it set new global record for having more floors than any other building in the world in April.
– At level 141, it became the world’s tallest tower in July 2007.
– The tip of its spire will be seen up to 95 kimlometres away.
– A condensate collection system will collect 15 million gallons of condensed woater from the hot and humid air per year, for the tower’s gardens.
– The tower’s curtain wall will be equivalent to 17 soccer (American) or 25 football (British) fields.
Thanks to Madhu Rayirath, Bangalore for sending me these info.